QRI (Quantum Reflex Integration) using Low Level Laser
Primitive reflexes are what babies have for the birthing process and the first few months of life. They are the building blocks of development. Normally, they should all be integrated (gone) by age one. If retained, they could lead to movement, sensory integration, cognitive and learning skill delays. A snapshot of problems that may occur due to retained reflexes are:
- ADD/ADHD, autism, learning challenges, developmental delays
- Reading and writing difficulties, language and speech delays, disorganization, fidgeting and concentration difficulties
- Extreme shyness and lack of confidence
- Sensory integration disorders, vision and hearing challenges
- Development of allergies and addictions
- Coordination difficulties, hypotonus (low muscle tone) and hypertonus, muscle weakness, chronic body aches, poor endurance, and fatigue
- Poor bladder control (wetting the bed at night), breathing difficulties
Retained reflexes influence the quality of our lives. Reflex integration opens the door to new possibilities and provides hope for both children and adults to reach their new potential.
The QRI protocols use the laser to stimulate reflex pathways and acupressure points with the intention of integrating neurological reflexes that have not matured. Correction of the reflexes may lead to significantly improved physical functioning and mental development.
Low Level Laser Therapy has many potential restorative features for children with autistic and other neurological conditions. JoQueta Handy, Speech Pathologist, has been using LLLT (QRI) in neurological conditions, including Autism. Her passion for helping special needs children has kept her on the edge of the latest scientific advances, including the safe applications of Low Level Laser Therapy.
QRI using Low Level Laser Therapy is painless, non-invasive, and take 1.5 to 2 hours to go through the entire18 reflexes.